- What are Farmers components made of?Most FARMERS components are manufactured from a combination of Natural Timber, Natural Timber Veneer, Highly Moisture Resistant Fibreboard & the highest quality glues & waterborne paint.
- Does Farmers manufacture bathrooms, laundries, furniture and other joinery?We sure do! Anything that can be considered interior cabinetry can be built using FARMERS components. Please speak to your Designer or Cabinet Maker or give Farmers a call to discuss.
- How much are Farmers kitchens compared to 2 Pak?Even though it is quite difficult for us to fully know the difference as our product is quite unique, you would be looking at approximately 20% – 40% more for our beautiful doors.
- Are your doors Environmentally Friendly?Yes they sure are! Farmers understand the importance of having environmentally products in your home. We spend so much time in our homes, living, breathing, sleeping, why not bring that environmentally friendly factor into your home? Using a combination of Natural timber and waterborne paint, we can ensure you that you are bringing the very best into your home. For you and your family.
- How do I get a quote for a Farmers Kitchen?Your local cabinet maker or kitchen manufacturer is able to give you a quote for your project. Please contact FARMERS direct & we can recommend a company as close as possible to your location. Or, please visit our Recommended Cabinet Makers & Designers page so you are able to enter in the suburb you live and see what cabinet makers are close by to you.
- What if the quote I receive is too much?Farmers pride themselves on using the very best quality when it comes to our doors and spending the quality of time when it comes to the manufacturing and painting process. If you however are not happy with the final quote that you receive from your chosen Cabinet Maker, we would love if you would give us a call so we can discuss different options and see how we can help you.
- Can I order direct from Farmers?As much as we would absolutely love to look after everyone directly, Farmers do kindly ask for you to go through your chosen Cabinet Maker to provide you with a quote using our beautiful doors.
- How do I go about ordering a sample?If you would love to see one of our beautiful door profiles with your desired colour in the flesh, you can order samples via our website. Generally it can take 5-7 business days for us to get your samples dispatched.
- Can I order just the Farmers decorative elements?Yes, you most definitely can! Whether you would like some of our gorgeous capping, kicks, corbels or mouldings, you are most welcome to buy them from us on our website.
- How long will my order take to manufacture?Most orders take around 22 working days to manufacture. They are then shipped to your chosen cabinet maker for assembly. The shipping can take up to a week depending upon location. However, with current COVID19 situations, our lead times have increased quite drastically. Please phone Farmers, so you can be aware on what lead time to expect for your order.
- Do Farmers supply all over Australia?Yes we do! Even though Farmers is located on the sunny Gold Coast, we are available anywhere in Australia through your local cabinet maker or kitchen manufacturer.
- Are there any displays near where I live?Farmers are endeavoring to get a display near you! We know it makes the decision so much easier when you are able to see and feel something in the flesh. Visit the /discover/showrooms page to visit a display near you.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- How do I care for my Farmers products?Visit about/maintenance for more information on how to clean and keep your Farmers products looking brand new for years to come.