When you choose FARMERS Kitchens expect a culinary centre-piece that will add style and character to the heart of your home and certainly be the envy of all your guests.
FARMERS number one priority is to give the customer what they want, utilising the latest technology and environmentally friendly methods.
FARMERS aims to provide a classic look for a competitive price. The natural timber used by FARMERS speaks volumes silently while enabling the client to have the heart of the home just how they want it.
FARMERS kitchens have a theme as they work towards creating a kitchen that is more than just doors on boxes.
FARMERS pride themselves on their ability to supply what the customer wants anywhere in Australia and New Zealand. FARMERS have been manufacturing for the last 40 years. During this time they have won many awards including:
- Winner Lincoln Sentry – 2017 Supplier of the Year
- Winner Lincoln Sentry – 2016 Supplier of the Year
- Winner Best of Houzz 2015 – Design
- Finalist Lincoln Sentry – 2014 Supplier Of The Year (Farmers Doors)
- Winner Best Renovated Kitchen (1998, Wide Bay HIA NKBA Awards)
- Winner Small Employer of the Year 1999 – Gold Coast Region
- Winner Kitchen of the Year (1999, MBA Awards)
- Winner Kitchen Project of the Year (2000, Wide Bay HIA NKBA Awards)
- Winner Renovated Kitchen $30,000 to $40,000 (2009, WA HIA Awards)
- Winner Renovated Kitchen over $40,000 (2009, WA HIA Awards)
- Overall Winner Renovated Kitchen (2009, WA HIA Awards)
- Kitchen Designer of The Year (2009, WA HIA Awards
FARMERS over the years has proven to be a professional manufacturer creating their own unique styles and tones, and continue to be at the forefront of Green Technology