What you will receive:
- Initial detailed questionnaire to spark inspiration and ensure you will get the most out of your consultation. The more information provided, the better the outcome will be
- 60 min thorough consultation with the Catherine de Meur Team to discuss the questionnaire and understand your needs and style (via phone)
- Provide expert knowledge on the Farmers brand; environment aspects, benefits for your home & family
- Provide guidance, suggestions and supplier recommendations
- The team will look over any existing plans answering any questions and/or offering advice on the design and layout
Within 2-3 weeks of your consultation you will receive:
- Visual concept board specifying your ideal Farmers profile, cabinetry colour and other finishes for up to 2 areas of your home.
- Final specification sheet via a digital link which you can hand over to your joiner/cabinet maker which includes:
- Benchtop specification
- Farmers Profile, finish, gloss level and thickness
- Cabinetry colour
- Splashback specifications
- Handle and knob options to compliment the cabinetry
- Lighting specification such as mood lighting & pendants
Samples will be sent to you which include:
- Complimentary tailored handmade Farmers profile specific to your project in your chosen colour
- Handles where available
- Benchtop samples where available
Follow up after initial consultation you will receive:
- 30 min phone consultation to go over any questions you may have about the provided specifications and answer any follow up after speaking with your joiner/ cabinet maker.
- We will send you a reminder booking link to lock in this follow up consultation with the team
Ready to book a consultation?