Warranty & Service
7 Year “Structural” Warranty
FARMERS products are manufactured to exacting quality standards to ensure the best possible serviceability.FARMERS source materials of the very highest quality and for these reasons, we are able to offer a LIMITED SEVEN (7) YEAR WARRANTY.
FARMERS products have a slight patina and are hand finished. Your order is created individually with its own unique character. Because FARMERS products are manufactured using natural timber there will be a natural mellowing of colour with time.
FARMERS guarantee the highest quality workmanship in the construction of our doors, drawers and mouldings for SEVEN (7) YEARS.
NOTE:All items must be kept “clean” and “dry” at all times, to avoid a warranty claim rejection.
Who is covered by this warranty?
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the FARMERS products.
What is covered under this warranty?
This warranty is extended only to the following components of the FARMERS system from the date of purchase.
- Rails & Kick faces
Other products, such as carcasses, worktops, appliances, hinges, runners, sinks & taps etc are not covered by this warranty but may be covered by a separate manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact your kitchen construction company for details.
What is NOT covered by this warranty?
- This warranty does NOT cover products that are used for commercial use.
- This warranty does NOT cover products that have been removed from their original location or have been reinstalled or reconfigured.
- This warranty does NOT extend to products that have been; stored or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, altered, cleaned with the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products, exposed to excessive heat or sunlight.
- This warranty does NOT cover cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts, accidents, and normal wear and tear.
- This warranty does NOT cover water infiltration or damage caused by same.
- This warranty does NOT cover incidental labour cost for removal and replacement of defective products.
- This warranty does NOT cover consequential or incidental damages.
- This warranty does NOT cover freight costs to Farmers factory for repair
- This warranty does NOT include removal or installation of drawers, doors or panels if necessary.
How long does the coverage last?
This warranty remains in force for SEVEN (7) YEARS from the date of purchase. Coverage terminates if the original purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product, or removes the product from its original location or reinstalls or reconfigures the product.
What will FARMERS do to correct the problem?
FARMERS will examine the product, and if, after examination FARMERS determines that your claim is covered under this warranty FARMERS will, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace the defective product with the same or, if the item is no longer available, a comparable product.
How do I get the service?
Contact your kitchen construction company to make a claim under this warranty or email [email protected] Please retain your sales receipt for proof of purchase